Crackhouse Comedy Presents : Ben Quinlan (HK)
Based in Hong Kong, Benjamin Quinlan started doing stand-up comedy after 7-months of unemployment - in exchange for free beer.
He hasn't looked back since, being a regular at Hong Kong's TakeOut Comedy club, opening for Tom Segura, Pete Lee, Chad Daniels, and Paul Ogata to name a few. Ben has also graced the world stage by hosting the 2015 Magner's International Comedy Festival, winning the 2017 Hong Kong International Comedy Competition, and featuring on Comedy Central's Stand-up Asia.
"Infectious stage presence, highly entertainig, and 100% hilarious"
- Michael Harrisson, America's Got Talent
"Charming, engaging, and seriously funny."
- George Wallace, Comedy Legend
"A future star!"
- Jami Gong, Founder of TakeOut Comedy
1. Doors and Bar opens at 8.00pm, show starts at 9pm
2. By 8.45pm we are required to release all no-show bookings and reserved seats
3. We do not accept requests for ticket refunds
4. For student purchases, bring your Student ID with you and flash your card upon registration at the door. No card, no entry.
5. Intended for mature audiences only
6. Seating arrangements are kept to the Clubs discretion only.
Email email@example.com for more info
[ Fri ] - [ Sat ]
9:00 PM - 11:00 PM MYT
- The Crackhouse Comedy Club KL
Friday Single Entry SOLD OUT RM40.00 Friday Table for 5 pax SOLD OUT RM200.00 Saturday Single Entry SOLD OUT RM40.00 Saturday Table for 5 pax SOLD OUT RM200.00 Friday Student / Senior Citizen SOLD OUT RM35.00 Saturday Student / Senior Citizen SOLD OUT RM35.00
- Venue Address
- 24A (1st Floor) Lorong Rahim Kajai 14, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia